Order Procedure – MAN Dealers & MAN Staff
- All products on the website are pre-order products, which means we brand the product when we get your order.
- There is a Minimum Order Quantity on every product on this website, please note that and that the Unit Price (Ex VAT) is shown
- Once you have completed checkout, your order will be received by a Sales Assistant who will send you a formal quote.
- All shipping costs will be added on the quote and are defined in our Terms & Conditions
- A production lead time of 7-10 Days applies to all orders
No exchanges or returns apply as each item is manufactured to order, to specification.
- Shipping Fee: Please note that orders below R1000 excl. VAT will carry a delivery charge of R85.00. Should your order exceed R1000.00 excl. VAT, it will be shipped free of charge.
- VAT will be charged on orders where applicable as set out by the South African Revenue Services. VAT on the web order may change.
Estimated time of Delivery
- Please note that a production lead time of 7-10 Working Days Applies.
- Once production has been completed, orders will be delivered within 5 working days anywhere in South Africa
- No unpaid orders will be dispatched.
In accepting these terms & conditions i agree to care for my purchased garments according to the clear instructions in the sapphire wash care instructions provided for download. Wash Care Instructions >>
PLEASE NOTE: Due to cheque fraud, cheques are NOT accepted as payment. Any deposits made by cheque into our bank account will be subject to a mandatory 15 working day waiting period to ensure funds have cleared, before any stock will be dispatched.
- Errors & Omissions Excepted
COVID-19 Specific Regulations
- Customers and all residents within the immediate vicinity must wear a cloth face mask or a homemade item that covers the nose and mouth when receiving goods from courier and delivery personnel.
- Customers must maintain at least one and a half metres distance from courier and delivery personnel.
- Customers are encouraged to disinfect goods using guidelines published by the National Department of Health and those provided by retailers